We have been crazy-busy behind the scenes working for all of you. The payment option woes we have all dealt with for some time now are coming to a close!
We have struck a deal with an excellent payment processing ewallet company and will be phasing out I-Payout within the coming week or so. Within the new ewallet, our members will be able to fund their accounts and/or make payments with a few clicks of the button! Here are just some of the payment options they provide:
• Credit Card
• ACH Bank Payments (ACH short for Automated Clearing House)
• Bank Wire
• Online Banking
To make a purchase, all you will have to do is click a few buttons, enter your details and PRESTO you will be good to go!
Their fee’s are nominal compared to the ease-of-use with their interface. No need to verify accounts and wait to make purchases. It really is as easy as 1, 2, 3… just the way we like it here at MyAdvertisingPays.com!
For you STP users, do not worry! We will be integrating STP directly into MAP. So for those of you that already have verified accounts with STP and prefer them, you will be able to continue using them if you like.
What to Expect This Week
• The Pay with STP option through ewallet has now been disabled. We were experiencing a little trouble with payments being made through them that were not being recognized by I-Payout. Instead of having to comb through hundreds of these and adjust manually, we decided to disable this option through ewallet and integrate it directly into our site. The outstanding issues with payments are being attended to as quickly as possible.
• We are integrating STP into our site directly tomorrow. So long as this is error free, it will be live tomorrow. There will be no need to go through ewallet any longer for these payments.
• For those of you that has already submitted transactions with I-Payout, THEY WILL BE HONORED! So please do not worry yourself or send support tickets about this.
• Once our contract is finalized with the new ewallet company, we will officially announce who they are and other important details.
• We have been advised that the integration of the new ewallet can be completed this week. As soon as they are integrated, the Buy with I-Payout option will be disabled. Any transactions already submitted at that point will still be honored.
• Once the Buy with I-Payout option has been disabled, we recommend for everyone to not pay any of their outstanding invoices through them and instead go through our new ewallet which is much easier.
• Withdrawals will continue through I-Payout for the next couple of weeks. Once we have everything transferred over to the new ewallet, withdrawals through I-Payout will cease and will be processed exclusively through the new ewallet.
• Once both the integration of the new ewallet and STP is complete, you can expect our processes to be the easiest they have ever been. In fact, easy as 1, 2, 3!
Regardless of our recent server troubles, last week was our best yet! We have everything working A-OK now. Its been tough on all of us. Support issues have been extremely high. We ask everyone to please read our extensive FAQ’s found here: https://www.myadvertisingpays.com/Dot_faqs.asp. Most of the questions we are dealing with are already answered there. Please keep in mind that support issues already answered in our FAQ drastically slow us down. Our support processes are undergoing change right now with a new support desk coming online and training taking place to new reps and managers behind the scenes. Please bear with us as we tackle hundreds of things at once!
While traversing the road-to-success, we are bound to run into the hills and valleys along the way. The difference between success and failure is a matter of never giving up. Thank you to everyone for your continued support. We are happy that the server move is complete and all of the outstanding bugs with the new system have now been taken care of.
We couldn’t be in a better position right now. Our membership is strong and resilient! Despite all, we are continually climbing the charts, which makes our advertising services more and more valuable each day. We have big plans! Keep up the great work everyone!
Stay tuned for incoming announcements this week as this transition takes place!
CEO & Founder
It PAYS to be on the MAP!